At Innogized Technologies, you’ll be joining a rapidly expanding company with a highly dedicated team who bring together diverse expertise and a life-defining passion to use their skills to create significant impact and improve lives. Now is the time to get on board as we rapidly scale. We are a fast-moving two-time Federally awarded technology start-up, building strong foundations by bringing together the most talented and innovative minds in the industry. You’ll know if that’s you, and if it is, together we’ll build something sustainable that truly makes a better future. Let’s talk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
We are currently hiring:
Lead Electronics Engineer
Lead Electronics Engineer, Innogized Technologies, Cleveland, OH.
As a Lead Electronics Engineer at Innogized Technologies, you will hold a key position at the core of a new and rapidly expanding start-up company that relies on powerful new technologies to fuel growth and to power success. You’ll be a foundational member of our rapidly expanding team. Together we’ll ask questions, connect the dots and strive to realize the true potential of technology, discovering new opportunities that empower us to make a difference.
What you’ll do
- Work as part of a small, flat-hierarchy tech-team, alongside other creators, scientists, designers and engineers to determine hardware requirements, specifications, and develop technologies from prototype to optimized finished products.
- Create technical designs and bring them to life with prototyping methods then explore their fit-for-purpose.
- Lead research into innovative electronic design concepts and develop ‘ground-up’ PCB layouts.
- Create new electrical schematics, BOMs, and layout using KiCad, Eagle, Altium, Pads, or similar.
- Select microcontrollers/SoCs/others for integration into embedded systems.
- Design, order, test and debug prototype components/boards and assemble systems.
- Collaborate with multidisciplined engineers to ensure compatibility and efficient integration.
- Get your ‘hands-on fix’, working in the lab as part of an agile development team that implements rapid iterative product development cycles resulting in a market-ready technology.
- See your hard work make a difference, field testing prototype units by visiting potential future consumers with the tech-team and experiencing interactions ‘firsthand’.
- Collect ideas and data to make data driven decisions that result in hardware changes. Creating true value and ensuring product-market fit.
- Stick with projects and products, from concept to commercialization, utilizing on-board skills and developing many others along the way.
- Work on a National Science Foundation awarded “deep technologies” project, funded by America’s Seed Fund – designed to boost the economy and create significant societal impact.
- Make your mark, make a difference and be recognized.
What you bring
- A BTech, Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, or other closely related discipline with 3+ years of relevant real-world experience.
- Excellent, observational, communication and interpersonal skills with a creative and collaborative spirit.
- Passion for all aspects of hardware engineering and the desire to commit to use and develop broader skills to make a difference.
- Demonstrated skills across a broad spectrum of examples with experience working on projects or products within the field of embedded system design and/or electronics hardware design.
- Innovative approaches to solving problems and develop systems, ideally in the areas of IoT, medical technologies, instrumentation and controls, or similar.
What you’ll get
- Flexible PTO.
- Medical benefits.
- Basic assistance with relocation (if required).
- Excellent stock options and an early on-board to a company with steep trajectory.
- Rapid career development and option to grow-your-own team.
- Welcomed into a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Daily satisfaction from playing an integral role in creating advanced consumer-ready tech products that have a real and positive impact on the world we live in.
Want to find out more?
- Visit InnogizedTechnologies.com to find out more about our company.
- Visit neutsleep.com to find out more about our product under development.
- Visit https://seedfund.nsf.gov/awardees/history/details/?company=innogized-technologies-inc to find out more about our National Science Foundation funded projects.
- Visit https://www.sbir.gov/node/1525789 to learn more about our SBIR awards.
- Our location: Tyler Village, 3615 Superior Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44114.
What to send our way
- A copy of your resume detailing your education, experience, skills and passion.
- Any questions you may have: email@example.com
At Innogized Technologies, you’ll be joining a rapidly expanding company with a highly dedicated team who bring together diverse expertise and a life-defining passion to use their skills to create significant impact and improve lives. Now is the time to get on-board as we rapidly scale. We are a fast-moving two-time Federally awarded technology start-up, building strong foundations by bringing together the most talented and innovative minds in the industry. You’ll know if that’s you, and if it is, together we’ll build something sustainable that truly makes a better future. Let’s talk: firstname.lastname@example.org